Sun, harsh weather, aging, stress and bad habits causes skin conditions. Changes to the skin become evident as we age.
The good news it that within the last ten years quality treatments have become available and can be accessed through visiting a dermatologist.
Some skin conditions that can be treated are the following:
- Acne has plagued youth and adults can now be treated with topical medications and antibiotics.
- Red Patches on your scalp called Psoriasis. Doctors believe it’s caused by an immune system disorder.
- Hyperpigmentation, or dark spots on the skin are a common problem. These spots can occur from acne infections, sun exposure, perfume and creams. There are medications that treat dark spots learn more here.
- Warts can appear anywhere on the body. Warts need to be removed as soon as possible to avoid spreading of the wart.
- Melanoma cancer can be caused by overexposure to the sun. It is important to have your moles checked for anything new or painful that is going on with your moles. Only a dermatologist is qualified to formally diagnose melanoma.
Allergies to food can cause some skin conditions. Learn more about various skin conditions, causes and treatments at http://wellbeingdoctor.com.