Women Connect Online Is Looking for Contributing Writers
We’re looking for writers to contribute in any of the following categories:
- Relationships, Self Help, Spirtuality, Personal Growth
- Family, Raising Children
- Business, Managing Family, Business Growth
- Living & Home Decor
- Travel, Fashion, Diet and More!
- Opinion (400 word min. with sources cited)
- Please register then fill out the submission form. Include a bit about yourself and include links to past published work. Your pitch should include a headline and 1-3 sentences detailing what the article will be about.
Women Connect Online Contributing Writers
Lillian ConnorsLillianConnorsIf one thing is true about Lillian Connors, her mind is utterly curious. That’s why she can’t resist the urge to embark on a myriad of green living/home improvement projects and spread the word about them. She cherishes the notion that sustainable housing and gardening will not only make us far less dependent on others regarding the dwellings we inhabit, but also contribute to our planet being a better place to live on.Jennifer LandisJenniferLhttps://mindfulnessmama.comJennifer Landis writes about parenting. She enjoys hanging out with her daughters drinking tea all day long. Tweet her cute baby photos @JenniferELandis or check out her latest posts on Mindfulness Mama.Dixie SomersDixieDixie Somers is a freelance writer and blogger for business, home, and family niches. Dixie lives in Phoenix, Arizona, and is the proud mother of three beautiful girls and wife to a wonderful husband.Mia TaylorMiaTaylorhttp://highstylife.comMia Taylor is a fashion and beauty enthusiast from Sydney and writer for www.highstylife.com. She loves writing about her life experiences. Travelling and enjoying other cultures and their food with her husband is a big part of her life. She is always on the lookout for new trends in fashion and beauty, and considers herself an expert when it comes to lifestyle tips.